Hair Weave & Extensions Attachment
Hair Weave & Hair Extensions Attachments
Dallas hair replacement specialist reports on hair extension and hair weave attachments. The hair extensions should be thoroughly washed before use to ensure that no insects are hiding in the wefts that can irritate the scalp. Weaves should not be worn for more than 4-6 weeks at a time. If you must use the weaving method, add deep conditioning to your natural hair before attaching a weave. Repeat to treat your natural hair with deep conditioners and scalp treatments as much as you can. From clip-ins to glue guns and tracks to threads are used to attach the hair wefts to the scalp hair.
How Do You Attach a Weave To Your Hair?
- Sewing: Your real hair is put into braids, and the wefts of hair are sewn onto a cornrow-braided hair.
- Strand by strand: Hair is divided into small sections, each braided an inch or more, with the weft of hair extensions sewn or wrapped with thread to secure it.
- Interlocking: This is a variation of the sewing technique but without the cornrow. A thin weft of hair is sewn onto your hair.
- Fusion: Strands of human hair are attached to sections of your hair with a tiny metal tube using wax that matches your hair color.
- Bonding: Bonding small hair strands near the scalp, with glue.
Reallusions® Hair Wigs in Dallas-Fort Worth
Now you can instantly add the volume and length you've always wanted with the most beautiful quality premium hair replacement from Reallusions wig. Reallusions Hair is handcrafted with 100% human hair, so you feel more self-confident, sexy and secure than ever before! With Reallusions hair addition, you do not limit your active lifestyle in any way. Enjoy all of the activities you currently enjoy such as swimming, fitness, jogging, and much more. You can also choose between wearing your hair up or down.
Hair Loss Treatment Expert in Dallas, Texas
Nu Hair in Dallas-Fort Worth area says that it is essential to note professionals who specialize in hair replacements. This specialty center offers many advantages unavailable at a conventional hair salon or wig retailer. A certified hair replacement professional will provides you with new hair replacement techniques, including the latest in human hair or synthetic fiber wigs. Nu Hair professional staff offers private consulting and service rooms to ensure discretion and comfort. Contact us, the wig experts for your customize hair loss solution to fit your lifestyle. By Appointment Only!